Sunday, August 22, 2010

SEPTEMBER OCS SIGN UP

Happy Sunday everyone! It's time to sign up for the September One Card Swap! Thanks to all of you for keeping this swap alive - you are all very talented ladies! If you know anyone who might be interested in playing, please have them sign up. The PERPETUAL PLAYERS are listed below:



Kyoko
Teri
Tamiko
Michelle U.
Joy U.
Janice M.
Grace W.
Kelli B.
Teresa M.
Brenda B.
Gail W.
McCine
Cindy A.
Chris D.
Claudia
North Shore Craft Girl
Dori T.
Shani Kulani
Sharon B.
Sherri M.
Janis K.
Jayne C.
Mary B.
Jodi
Jamee
Denise
Colleen K.
Jenny S.
Joni H.
Kim Y.

If you ARE NOT able to play in September, please let me know. The deadline to sign up is AUGUST 30, 2010. Since summer is almost over, let's create a summer themed card. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations! Thanks for playing and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a few new players this month (Joy S., Debi from Hilo, Leanne?) Have a wonderful day and until next time, take care.

"Our journeys through life are brightened by the acts of kindness and caring of the friends we make along the way." Unknown

8 comments:

  1. please put me on the list also mahalo....liann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! Please count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda: Me pahlease!!! Love the bratty man and esp the criminal minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please sign me up for september!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, yes please sign me up for the swap. hehe.. Can't wait!! Hugs from the mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda..Pleasse put me down for the Sept. swap. Thanks Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda! Please include me in for Sept. OCS. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, How can I resist? I'm in! You are all too much fun - I had a blast on Sat. and it was so nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!