Saturday, August 14, 2010

New blogs to visit!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're enjoying your day wherever you may be. It's another scorcher here in the Islands, but it's BEAUTIFUL! As we say ... LUCKY YOU LIVE HAWAII! And I am so very lucky to live here.

I don't have any crafts in this post, but I would like to share some blogs with you! You may have already been to some or all of these, but I'd like to give a special "shout out" to these lovely ladies who I count among my blogging sisters! Here they are, in no particular order ...

Created by Gracie. Ms. Gracie is such a talented lady. When my BFF, Kyoko, and I started our blogs last year, Gracie was one of the first bloggers who welcomed me and sent me a RAK. I was so touched by her generosity and always looked forward to her wonderful creations. Gracie decided to take on some other responsibilities in her life and needed to cut down on the crafting/blogging for a while. However, now she is BACK and with a vengence! Welcome back to Blogland Sister! We all missed you (even though I saw you on FB quite often - heehee!)!

Sweet Craf-Tea Chick Bloggie Blog. This "chick" does some superb work. She's doesn't just make cards; mini books, tags, all kinds of paper crafts. I found Ms. Chick on You-Tube one night, showing off her various hauls. I was definitely impressed and thought, "hmm, this is my kind of shopper!" So, for all kinds of inspiration, check out Chicky's blog - it's wonderful! Welcome to Blogland Sweet Chicky!

Shani Kulani Kreations. Although I haven't met Shani in person yet, she's been playing in our monthly OCS for a while now. Please do check out her blog - she makes some very sweet cards, and they appeal to me especially, because they are clean and simple layouts. That's just my style! Love your creations girl! Keep up the great work and welcome to Blogland!

Finding My Groove. Ms. Leanne started her blog late last year, but I only recently found her. I don't know how I missed you Leanne! For those who haven't checked her out yet, she does some amazing work - you gotta see it. AND I love the fact that Leanne always makes time to stop and comment on my blog! Thanks girl! If you need some inspiration, head on over to Leanne's blog - you'll definitely get some and more! A belated welcome to Blogland Sister!

Well, that's it for now. I have guests coming over this evening and maybe going to see Kris and Keenan at the hospital after that. I can't wait! I'll be sharing more crafts with you soon! Thanks for stopping by and please check out these ladies when you have a chance! Until next time, take care.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, thanks so much for the shoutout Linda :)! You're the sweetest! I love visiting your blog too! Wonderful creations. Hope you have an awesome weekend! *hugs* Chicky (hehe) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowweee! Thank you so much for the shout out :) I would love to meet you and the other girls someday! I has a blast following your blog too. Have a beautiful weekend...Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINNNNDDDAAAA!! OMG! Mahalo for giving me a wonderful shout out on your blog! I am so sorry I missed it!! I love your wonderful comments and visiting your blog is so much fun. Always finding such wonderful inspiration. I don't know how come I hadn't found you sooner, but am so thankful to have found you now. Much Mahalo crafting sista! Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS!! BTW, I am sooo rockin' to the music on your blog... o yea!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!