Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #1

Another post? But of course! I promised I would be posting more and crafting more, didn't I? Well, I made this card for the Lollipop Crafts Challenge #1, which ends today in about three hours! Since this was Lollipop's first challenge, it was an "Anything Goes" theme. I knew I wanted to use pink and brown but that's about it. Anyhoo, this is what I came up with ...


The image is from MelJen Designs, who is sponsoring Lollipop's 1st challenge. So cute yeah? I used Coordinations paper, embossed it with my Houndstooth Cuttlebug folder, and sanded the color off so the pink would show through. It's a simple layout and sassy too! Matches the name of my blog! Heehee! Thanks for stopping by and hope you're enjoying your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...so cute, so sweet, Linda! Thank you so much for supporting us and playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Linda.. I am so happy to see you back blogg'in. Can wait to see all your creations.

    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teddy bears are so cute and a very nice card! Thank you for joining our Lollipop Crafts debut challenge! We have another challenge starting on Monday and hope you'll play again! Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!